Quick question about the Blight and his camera angle
Is his crotch-cam intended or is this another bug? Does anyone know what the official response is?
Is his crotch-cam intended or is this another bug? Does anyone know what the official response is?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it was intended, not 100% but I think they mentioned it during a Q&A Livestream. I wish it was a bug honestly because it's lower than Hags, and he's taller than her.
That's what makes me think it's a bug. His camera suggests he's on all fours or something, but he's clearly just a regular dude hunched over.
I think it's intentional so that it's easier to see small objects you can bounce off. However for 99% of gameplay cases, it's absolute garbage.