Bug, lag, intentional or just a trick of the eye? (Agitation)

Is everyone using Agitation (even those that don't even have the perk equipped), or is it just a trick of the eye that every Killer I go up against moves relatively fast when carrying someone, despite not having equipped Agitation...?

Or, maybe, am I just going crazy...?

Comments

  • Sanity is overrated but you can test it ... next time run next to the killer if he runs faster then you its not on your end.

  • @xerav said:

    Sanity is overrated but you can test it ... next time run next to the killer if he runs faster then you its not on your end.

    Thanks. Although, it's probably just me going crazy. Seriously, their legs move so fast though, and at the end of the match, they didn't even run Agitation. What even...

  • @Godot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1637838#Comment_1637838

    Thanks. Although, it's probably just me going crazy. Seriously, their legs move so fast though, and at the end of the match, they didn't even run Agitation. What even...

    I think the problem is looking at the legs (most of the killers have the same movement speed but some are very small "cough" Freddy i wouldnt be surprised if he makes way more steps than a myers.

  • @xerav said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1637865#Comment_1637865

    I think the problem is looking at the legs (most of the killers have the same movement speed but some are very small "cough" Freddy i wouldnt be surprised if he makes way more steps than a myers.

    Oh no, I'm talking about big boys like Bubba. Earlier I went against the 37th best Bubba main (apparently, judging from stats) and had a discussion with him unrelated to this topic, but he only had one perk: BBQ & Chili. No agitation, nothing else, yet he was moving like a train and even downed my friend in the process.