The match making

IMG_20200922_140403.jpg IMG_20200919_181556.jpg

believe that there is no need to point out that the match making of this game is simply HORRIBLE.

I’m rank 15, I started playing 1 week ago, and I fell with a player with the following ranks: rank 1, 2, 3, and they were calling.

I really think it’s not just me who think the game doesn’t care about match making, which is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!

I will not play anymore if I am going to fall with players who have been playing for much longer than me, and who have three times my skill.

Comments

  • MM on DbD has been like this for nearly a year now. They tried Skill Based MM (MMR) which faield hard, and we're back to this dumpster fire of MM. Honestly, it doesn't get any better, and it's exactly these situations people have complained about MM for months. It's not fair at all for new players because of this. The fact it's making you feel as though you want to leave only after a week should be alarm bells for the devs to actually get something done about it instead of focusing on map reworks and DLC's.

  • @t0x1c_pl4y3rr_ said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/AAHZXAP3WDOT/img-20200922-140403.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/OM7YJIFFASDL/img-20200919-181556.jpg

    believe that there is no need to point out that the match making of this game is simply HORRIBLE.

    I’m rank 15, I started playing 1 week ago, and I fell with a player with the following ranks: rank 1, 2, 3, and they were calling.

    I really think it’s not just me who think the game doesn’t care about match making, which is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!

    I will not play anymore if I am going to fall with players who have been playing for much longer than me, and who have three times my skill.

    You ran into a smurfcomp in game one. If 3 rank 1s queue up with a rank 12, they will get a rank 12 killer or below. Welcome to troll city. BHVR used to have protections against this but they deliberately removed them for...some reason.

    @Mikeasaurus said:

    MM on DbD has been like this for nearly a year now. They tried Skill Based MM (MMR) which faield hard, and we're back to this dumpster fire of MM. Honestly, it doesn't get any better, and it's exactly these situations people have complained about MM for months. It's not fair at all for new players because of this. The fact it's making you feel as though you want to leave only after a week should be alarm bells for the devs to actually get something done about it instead of focusing on map reworks and DLC's.

    I made a similar thread a while back and a dev responded - there are no matchmaking protections for killers anymore, whatsoever.