What kind of legendary skins do you want to see in DBD?
title
personally I want to see Blight get a plague doctor outfit and I will continue to vouch for Dragon Demogorgon until it comes into the game
title
personally I want to see Blight get a plague doctor outfit and I will continue to vouch for Dragon Demogorgon until it comes into the game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sidney Prescott legendary skin for Laurie, or just add her as a paragraph, and no I'm not one of those 'add Sidney to dbd' twitter whores, as I know it's more complicated than just begging for it.
A nurse cosmetic that's a nurse from silent hill
But i'm a chapter late to that