I took a week off

I just have to say i am disgusted with the way killers have been playing. DISGUSTED, and i say that as a killer main. I already need ANOTHER week off. I haven't seen a skillful killer since i returned to this pile of bugs. lol

Comments

  • Well there's the game breaking intermittent disappearing scratch mark bug exploit so killers feel the need to do anything and everything to be able to compete?

  • I've been playing with my friend in SWF for a couple hours and we gave up playing again. Every match was the same. DH, NOED and a Mori. Literally every single match, regardless of killer. Is this the new go-to meta for killers or something? Because it's getting pretty damn annoying honestly. We just want to play for fun because we don't get to play it together much, but all this crap going on, not only with killers but survivors too, is really pushing us away from the game.

  • I'm always taking 2 straight days off a week to keep my sanity.

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    I've been playing with my friend in SWF for a couple hours and we gave up playing again. Every match was the same. DH, NOED and a Mori. Literally every single match, regardless of killer. Is this the new go-to meta for killers or something? Because it's getting pretty damn annoying honestly. We just want to play for fun because we don't get to play it together much, but all this crap going on, not only with killers but survivors too, is really pushing us away from the game.

    honestly i dont use noed ever i try to find builds where i can win without stuff like that. but jeez i havent seen killers stoop this low in a long time.