Nintendo Switch Dead by Daylight 4.20 bug issues that need to be fix ASAP

I been playing DBD for almost a year on Nintendo Switch and I had so much fun with this game. Being the killer is awesome and going against awesome survivors is an amazing challenge. But ever since the 4.2.0 update came to live servers (The Blight update) I have been super frustrated because there are so many bugs that prevent me to do my job as killer. I keep on teleporting when I'm in a chase, I'm unable to valut windows, break pallets, damage generators until I press the action button like 8 or 11 times (wasting so much of my time, especially during chases). But worse of all I'm unable to hook mosy survivors unless I dropped them once and so many times because of that I get blind by a survivor and lose grip on a survivor I took down because a bug is preventing me to hook. Behavior if you're reading this, please tell me that a fix is coming because I have been waiting for a fix ever since the Blight update these bugs are ruining my experience.

Comments

  • It's literally so impossible to play killer on Switch right now.

    Not even sure if devs fully understand how AWFUL their game currently is on killer side. I don't see how I'm gonna be able to finish the rift pass this season unless they actually do allow cross progression before the end of the month. I just can't bring myself to play killer with how impossible it is to catch someone, and then catch them AGAIN after they wiggle out before the first hook. You have to be a LOT better than the survivors you're going against to have a fighting chance, with how many glitches there currently are.

  • Yeah it’s unplayable on switch. They need to be fixed asap