Interaction bug

Due to the last update, a new error has appeared that many times prevents a survivor from hooking on any hook, it also happens when you want to interact with pallets, windows and motors, causing the action and scenes of jumps, breaks or hangs what not they end. (Assassin) (PS4)

Comments

  • yeah it’s pretty bad. For me if I look down before trying again, it’ll usually work. I do t know if it’s because I look down or because this gives the animation a moment before my next try, but either way it helps most of the time.

  • Yep, in Scott's latest blight video there was a Laurie that tried to throw a pallet but couldn't and kept getting reset and stuck and unable to throw it. Really strange bug that once again we have literally no idea how it came to be or what can be done about it.