(Repost) My thoughts on Pyramid Head
So as a survivor main, I grew to dislike him for his map breaking potential but after playing him, he's pretty fun to just ground stab and swoosh. Idk why it's so fun, but it is. I mean yes it sucks that pallets aren't safe at all when it comes to him but it just calls for a new type of play style. Like doc, you gotta pre throw them and haul ass.
Speaking of ass and also stepping away from the game play, I've always been a fan of Silent Hill. I only had Dwight prestiged all the way (every other survivor sits at level 50) but I instantly prestiged Cheryl right when she came out. That being said...and it's gonna get weird y'all...I'm like oddly attracted to Pyramid Head and I have no idea why. And I'm genuinely pissed that BHVR nerfed his butt. They lie and say they didn't but if you look at side by side pictures they clearly did. BRING BACK HIS BUTT!
Comments