Can my PC handle Dbd on ultra with constant 60 FPS?

Hey, I want to know if this PC can run Dbd without problems. Can someone please help me :)?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700x

GPU: GTX 1070 8GB

RAM: Corsair DIMM 16 GB DDR4-3200 Kit

Board: B450m pro-vdh max

SSD: Intenso SATA III SSD

HDD: TOSHIBA MQ01ABD100

Windows 10 64bit


What would you change? Please consider, that my budget isn't that high.

Comments

  • run dbd without a problem? lol no, its still dbd.

    but yes you should hit 60 fps all the time.

  • @Han said:

    run dbd without a problem? lol no, its still dbd.

    but yes you should hit 60 fps all the time.

    So you mean the FPS drops, that I have are not from my hardware?

  • @myers_obsession said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1633166#Comment_1633166

    So you mean the FPS drops, that I have are not from my hardware?

    most likely not. even people with 2080tis experience frame drops. but most of the time you will have 60+ fps.

  • I think its the maps. I only have heavy drops on Ormond, Lerys and Midwich.

  • @myers_obsession said:

    Hey, I want to know if this PC can run Dbd without problems. Can someone please help me :)?

    CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700x

    GPU: GTX 1070 8GB

    RAM: Corsair DIMM 16 GB DDR4-3200 Kit

    Board: B450m pro-vdh max

    SSD: Intenso SATA III SSD

    HDD: TOSHIBA MQ01ABD100

    Windows 10 64bit

    What would you change? Please consider, that my budget isn't that high.

    You should get 60+ on ultra easily with a 1070. I have one, and it is just fine. As for the bugs strewn about the game like garbage in North Jersey, no, unfortunately your computer specs won't fix that. Granted, if you sent your PC to the folks at BHVR, maybe they'd be able to fix these bugs a bit faster. From my perspective, they must have like, one or two computers that the programmers take turns on, because there's no other possible way they could be this behind on taking care of bugs that have existed since day one.

  • @myers_obsession said:

    Hey, I want to know if this PC can run Dbd without problems. Can someone please help me :)?

    CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700x

    GPU: GTX 1070 8GB

    RAM: Corsair DIMM 16 GB DDR4-3200 Kit

    Board: B450m pro-vdh max

    SSD: Intenso SATA III SSD

    HDD: TOSHIBA MQ01ABD100

    Windows 10 64bit

    What would you change? Please consider, that my budget isn't that high.

    You should get 60+ on ultra easily with a 1070. I have one, and it is just fine. As for the bugs strewn about the game like garbage in North Jersey, no, unfortunately your computer specs won't fix that. Granted, if you sent your PC to the folks at BHVR, maybe they'd be able to fix these bugs a bit faster. From my perspective, they must have like, one or two computers that the programmers take turns on, because there's no other possible way they could be this behind on taking care of bugs that have existed since day one.