Movie Ghost Face Build
I've always wanted to make a build that makes the game play more like a standard movie. And I think I've Finally found it.
Knockout, people normally tend to go missing without a trace, this fits best for that. Blood Warden, tons of horror movies have some sort of twist, this fits perfectly for that. Sloppy Butcher, you always see someone get inflicted a wound that bogs them down the whole time. Dying Light, Theres always a protagonist, and this makes hooks all the more impactful. Ivory Mori on top, someone always dies earlier than usual and I need a way to stay in the game by using no ultra meta perks.
So the build is:
Ghostface
Addons: Chewed Pen and Address Book. So I can appear from nowhere more.
Perks: Knockout, Blood Warden, Sloppy Butcher, Dying Light.
Offering: Ivory Mori
If things go well I might swap out the mori for Fog Thickening stuff.
What do you guys think? Anyway I can make it more movie like?
Comments
“What’s your favourite scary movie?”