Hatch Bug - Sinking into the ground

Platform: Steam

I just had a game on Rancid Abattoir as survivor. During the game I found a key, and I ended up being the last survivor left alive before all the gens where done. I was looking for the hatch, but the killer closed it first. I found the hatch in that room where the pigs hang, and pressed to unlock the hatch.

Right as I clicked my character just sunk into the ground, the hatch didn't open and I still had the key. While stuck in the round I couldn't do anything. The killer eventually came over due to afk crows and downed me, but could not pick me up as I was underneath the floor.

I died to the EGC timer.

Picture added

Hatch Bug.png


Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • I witnessed this same bug, same hatch. Nancy opened it with a key and then was stuck. :(

    Untitled Image


  • the same bug happened today to me on the same map in the same place i had a purple key but when i tried to use it i sinked into the ground and got stuck there sorry for the left side of the image its because i have 2 monitors and it was a screenshot

    2020-10-29.png 2020-10-29.png


  • This is still an issue on the same map feels like an issue with that one room or building we died due to this bug too the entity.

    Hatch1png.png Hatch2.png


  • I saw this bug in Ormond map when Hatch was spawned in main building in front of Generator. They can't jump into it and 2 guys just sink into ground, both with keys.

  • This bug is STILL PRESENT In 4.3.2! :(

    20201128150319_1.jpg