Closing threads without reason?
Why did my thread regarding the whitelist/voicomm thing got closed?
It would be nice to know what I have actually done wrong so that it doesnt repeat in the future ![]()
Why did my thread regarding the whitelist/voicomm thing got closed?
It would be nice to know what I have actually done wrong so that it doesnt repeat in the future ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All of your threads and comments are shadowbanned. I'm guessing cause you were reported one too many times.
Just an FYI.
So I should just create a new one?
Well this is exactly why I am asking or the "offense" will happen again if it was an offense.
Guess I will wait a few hours and then reopen lol