Voice comms bannable now?
Since the devstream avoided the topic of whitelisted programs, I submitted a ticket and asked how the situation is gonna change with the new report system. This is the answer I received:

This means that applications like MLGA or and 3rd party voice comms are considered "use at own risk" now since they are not listed under the EAC whitelist. I wonder how you plan detecting them though and how reporting them will work.
Nevertheless, that is very interesting ![]()
Comments
Better not use your internet browser Google perks during the game either! Use at your own risk!!
True
Is this some kind of joke or do they want to burry their own game ?
Thats the question I asked myself on multiple patches already, but apparently it is still alive
So basically, use Discord bye bye account or ?
Its still the question how to detect its usage, just like MLGA.
But the fact it is classified as "use at own risk" is very interesting imo