When counter part game begins, instant crash

Xbox One S. West USA. Anytime of day. Every time.

If I were to be playing killer and I finish my game and go to play a survivor game my game completely shuts down once entered into the environment. (This will happen with survivor to killer also). When I’m queue it’s completely normal, when in game start lobby completely normal, the loading screen also has no issues, it’s the moment I’m in the actual game. The game will instantly freeze and make a repeating ticking noise, common noise for when a game is about to crash.

i have a way to fix it, fully shut down my game and start it up again before queueing for a counter parts game, but, it’s a real hassle and while I play anytime of the day I prefer late at night and I’m not always aware. I lose everything and I’m fed up with losing all my nice things because I didn’t want to fully restart my game because of a game bug.

Comments