Unintentional Sandbagging with Huntress (hit box)
I consider myself generally a "nice" killer. If I see you unhook someone in front of me I usually let that guy go. I hate when killers immediately down the guy and you lose your Benevolence points, plus they just get put back on the hook. Doesn't take any skill to do that. Don't get me wrong, I'll do it if I'm in a position where I NEED to, or if I feel like you've been farming a lot and I want to kill your Benevolence, but I almost always go for the saver not the savee.
That said, I tend to hatchet the savee almost all the time even though I'm aiming for the other guy. Strange thing to complain about, but it's honestly a bit annoying when I hit the wrong person because to me that's a miss and I just got lucky someone else was there to get hit. Hit boxes are so bad I've seen my hatchet go THROUGH the saver and hit the savee. Like WTH game.
Comments
You got a video of that?
There was a time when the unhooking guy sometimes didnt have a hitbox and billy could chainsaw through him etc, but I thought that was fixed.