Dead hard
when you dead hard shouldn’t the hit be invalid , because dead hard hasn’t been working like that for me like that. It’s more of a case of trying to judge when the killer is about to swing ?
when you dead hard shouldn’t the hit be invalid , because dead hard hasn’t been working like that for me like that. It’s more of a case of trying to judge when the killer is about to swing ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The servers are pretty bad, so dead hard does not work as intended sometimes. You could just use dead hard to gain distance instead of trying to dodge the hit, but I really recommend Sprint Burst - much more consistent and works even when you're not injured.
yeah seems like I’m going to have to , shame though. I like the idea of dead hard