Resurgence not calculating properly

The achievement is tracking, However it it clearly not tracking properly.

At first I followed the steps and it didnt work, but I gave it the benefit of the doubt. However this situation made it clear:

I had 3 allies wounded. healed one using 'For the People' which made me broken. Then went to another to heal them 1 FULL STATE ON MY OWN. Later that match I healed another survivor with the help of an ally and I didnt get a single point that round. That was AT LEAST 1 full health state, PROBABLY 2 and if you can consider 'For the People' healing then that was 3 full health states.

Comments

  • I am stuck at this point.

    Resurgence.PNG

    Last game, my 3 teammates were injured. I healed one of them but nothing happened. The same situation occurred a moment later. I healed one of them but I didn't receive an achievement.

    Perks: Self-Care, Botany Knowledge, Emphaty, Small Game

    DeadByDaylight.log