No remove trap option.
So I just had a game where the trapper hooked 2 survivors in the basement and then put a trap near the entrance at the "door" with a pallet. I waited him to go away and was going closer to the trap to remove it... I press R1 and BOOM I instead use the pallet making me go into the trap! I standed like CLOSE to the trap yet seems like no option appeared to remove it thus making me use the pallet...
I think that actions must be clearer or you happen to do something you dont want to do...
Another game I saw an hex totem and wanted to clean, but like another pallet was near it, my camera was faced towards the totem yet I pressed R1 and used the pallet, making the killer know about my position...
I think that actions must be clearer or you happen to do something you dont want to do...
Another game I saw an hex totem and wanted to clean, but like another pallet was near it, my camera was faced towards the totem yet I pressed R1 and used the pallet, making the killer know about my position...
Comments
I tweaked my controls on ps4 a bit since I always dropped pallets when sc. left on d-pad - use item, R2 - actions, X - secondary action/skill check(just because it's easier for me to tap x instead of L1)