Events
Will in trial events be coming back? Like 2018 blight. Even the winter solstice event, any thing?
Will in trial events be coming back? Like 2018 blight. Even the winter solstice event, any thing?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The rift is their replacement for events. Kinda lame but it is what it is.
I think there still doing event we get the halloween one and winter solstice I'm sure.
Speaking of events I got the survivor outfit and the huntress outfit from when they did the hallowed blight event and now I don't have the huntress outfit anymore and would need to pay cells for it. not going to happen.