good morning, the game is missing a manipulative and ######### character. this would be a prototype of what I mean.
@luca025 said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/BYPCLRM4HKRA/1b595481-31cc-46ba-bcaa-77440e042440.jpeghttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/HD2SYLNQ57PA/985ab894-8799-474d-aaa7-0da072dc327a.jpeggood morning, the game is missing a manipulative and ######### character. this would be a prototype of what I mean.
@luca025 said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/BYPCLRM4HKRA/1b595481-31cc-46ba-bcaa-77440e042440.jpeg
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/HD2SYLNQ57PA/985ab894-8799-474d-aaa7-0da072dc327a.jpeg
Omg it's beautiful!!! Very good idea i want it😍😍😍
omg i want it
OMG I LOVE THIS 😍😍😍
OMG she’so beautiful!!! I want her on the game pleaseeee
She looks gorgeous. We need her
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Omg it's beautiful!!! Very good idea i want it😍😍😍
omg i want it
OMG I LOVE THIS 😍😍😍
OMG she’so beautiful!!! I want her on the game pleaseeee
She looks gorgeous. We need her