Has Premonition been changed?
Used to that when fixing gen I look to and fro and when the perk triggers I go opposite direction and get away. Lately though, I turn to go the opposite direction and run into the killer....😮
Used to that when fixing gen I look to and fro and when the perk triggers I go opposite direction and get away. Lately though, I turn to go the opposite direction and run into the killer....😮
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had that issue awhile ago with it, switched to spine chill because it seemed to happen more often than not. I had games where I'd be staring at the killer and it wouldn't activate but then if I turned around it'd give me the notification.
This news is not good...