Ok, the sound inconsistencies are really getting ridiculous.

  • Killers can’t hear survivors on the ground.
  • Generators behind the wall on the right sound like they’re around the corner to the left.
  • Terror radius is......what terror radius?!
  • killer music may or may not play.

I literally just had a a Trapper sneak up on me. A Trapper! Not a peep until after I took a hit!


Until these issues get truly resolved for good, I think we need to take a page from the DBD Mobile playbook and incorporate all the “visual sounds”.

Comments

  • Check your windows sound settings and make sure it is set on stereo. (i had something similar when it was set to surround).

  • @xerav said:

    Check your windows sound settings and make sure it is set on stereo. (i had something similar when it was set to surround).

    I appreciate the tip, but I’m on PS4.