A Short Blight Guide

I've played blight for about a week now, and I can safely say he is my main.

First off, a good build. Pop, Tinkerer, STBFL, and brutal strength is my favorite.

Pop and tinkerer is obvious, STBFL because you can hit them and then use your power to catch up, and brutal strength as your power isn't the best for loops.

Your powers attack hitbox is bigger than you think, so pre lunge when In range.

Hope this helps!

Comments

  • 'I've played blight for about a week now, and I can safely say he is my main.'

    Your name says you have a different favourite. Time to make a new account.

  • @Zeus said:

    'I've played blight for about a week now, and I can safely say he is my main.'

    Your name says you have a different favourite. Time to make a new account.

    I haven't played bubba in a while, lol