PS4 - No Heartbeat on Killers after being hooked *edit*

Beginning of the match Freddy had a heart beat. Woke up several times and each time could hear his heart beat when I was awake. When Freddy hooked me his heartbeat completely disappeared. He circled the hook several times looking for the other survivor so I should have heard it with him so close. He had no perks to remove the sound of his heart beat. I died on first hook since the last remaining teammate escaped using key so not sure if I had been saved if the heart beat would have returned.

Steps to recreate

1. Play public match against Freddy.

2. Get hooked.


*edit: this also happened against Deathslinger in multiple matches today.

*edit 2: after several more matches against different killers and on different maps I noticed no heartbeat on any of them when hooked.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • No heartbeat on hook (with all killers) is a actual thing unless it is actually a bug. Either way, hopefully a mod or dev answers to tell the truth about it

  • @Maxwell said:

    No heartbeat on hook (with all killers) is a actual thing unless it is actually a bug. Either way, hopefully a mod or dev answers to tell the truth about it

    Prior to recent update I always heard the killer's heartbeat when I was in their terror radius while hooked. Freddy last night was first time I didn't hear any heartbeat in his terror radius while hooked.

  • I had this as well on PS4.

    A Ghostface who’s heartbeat I could very faintly hear and it was inaudible when being carried and on hook.

    I had Spirit on The Game and got full terror radius music as normal but no heartbeat I could hear, phasing behaved as if the terror radius was normal and there was no phasing sound while hearing the terror radius music.