[Story]
Start a game, spawn near a dull totem, I do the totem - get cursed (Thrill of the hunt). Then I touch a Gen, no Ruin. Then I run around finding other totems seeing others are on Gen. 2 Gen done, thing goes smooth. Then I saw Huntress just standing still swinging sometime - act like a bot, others put themselves take hit and healing. I just ignore and keep finding other totems.
All I find are 4 dull, dont see Hex: Thrill. Then I realize this is a trap. No one use Hex: Thrill without another Hex. After 5 Gen done, just as I thought, Huntress start to move. I just open a Gate and escape.
Funny thing, the next match was Oni used this exact strat. But not the same player.

Comments
All perks used provide bonus points.
I think this is the “Derank but take you with me build”.