Recycling park idea.
So ingot this idea after I accidentally upgraded my discordance to 2. What if we could recycle perks that are lvl 3 for some BP and have them appear back on the blood web? The amount you would get would be less than the amount you spent on it but it would be good for quick bp or resetting perks like discordance.
Comments
Recycling parks are a great idea. We need more throughout our world!
Lol
You poor soul, I always worry that I'll get stuck with discordance 2 at p3.
Too much Otzdarva.
Probably one of the only backwards perks that slightly benefits from being 8 seconds vs 10 or 12 seconds since those gen explosions pings serve as information when people leave the gen to go for a rescue etc. It's slightly less "optimal" but still very usable at Tier 2 or even 3 so I wouldn't sweat it that much. Could always Prestige too as long as you aren't P3 yet on that killer
Anyways Bloodwebs in general need to get revamped to reduce the grind, maybe just fully get rid of tiers on perks completely... very daunting for fresh players to get in and start mucking around with builds as it is.