Iron Will after 4.2.1
Anyone else experiencing Iron Will not suppressing Grunts by 100%? I heard my character grunting when injured and have tier 3 Iron Will.
Tagged:
Pending
Anyone else experiencing Iron Will not suppressing Grunts by 100%? I heard my character grunting when injured and have tier 3 Iron Will.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Playing as Claudette on Steam.
I get that too.
I get that when they have Stridor (so pretty normal, even thought I do not know why I encounter so many of them just now) but also sometimes even when they do not.
Always with Jake, on PC.
Yep. It’s happened to me as Kate and my boyfriend as Lourie. Sometimes they were quiet when injured, other times they weren’t. It just switched back and forth throughout each match.