Two time when I want to put on the hook the surviver that doesn't work, it's unfair
I agree. Super annoying. Honestly it was better before this recent update
this is still occuring on ps4 bit of a game killer has happened every game so far on at least one hook unable to use and try to go to next hook.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree. Super annoying. Honestly it was better before this recent update
this is still occuring on ps4 bit of a game killer has happened every game so far on at least one hook unable to use and try to go to next hook.