What Type of DBD Content Do You Watch?
Hey Guys!
Jet Plane here! I recently started a YouTube channel and I'm gonna be doing a lot of Dead By Daylight videos/content so I'm wondering what type of DBD content you all like to watch, if any. Killer or Survivor? Solo or Groups? Do you like when the player is just having fun or would you prefer more meta commentary? Do you like to watch a full game or just highlights/montages or maybe just funny moments? I think I'm gonna make Dead By Daylight the main game on my channel outside of some single player games so I'm interested to see what the audience is looking for. I feel like there are enough tips & tricks videos to go around but you all let me know please! I'll share my channel here later when I get a few more videos up(unless you want to give feedback then lmk).
Comments
18+
The content creators I personally enjoy the most would be Otzdarva, Ohtofu, Paulie Esther, Monto and Scottjund. So my taste is quite broad, depends a lot on the content creator tbh. In general I prefer full games over montages though, or educational content like Otz´ addon/tierlist/perk videos.