I hate rank resets
It always makes the match making really weird and you get matches like this, got to love it
It always makes the match making really weird and you get matches like this, got to love it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm using this opportunity to get my killer rifts done for killers I suck at.
I've lost track of the number of times I've DINGED THE BELL, trying to do the Wraith challenges... especially that one within 4 meters of survivors.
Might as well reword that challenge: "Play Wraith Incorrectly In Front of 4 Different Survivors In The Same Trial!"
In the end, I settled for playing him correctly, then hooking them, and then dinging the bell like an autist while they're on hook. I really hope it didn't come off as toxic, I just wanted to make sure I got credit.