Keys and Moris
I am 100% okay to completely delete keys if you get rid of camping, tunneling, first hook moris lol. Like keep moris, they're cool and all. But damn dude something has to be done. Maybe don't let a mori become usable if you're within a certain distance (something short) after unhooking? Maybe not even do that but make them accessible after two hooks? Moris are made to look cool when killing a survivor, in my opinion, not to give bad killers easy outs. We already have bloodlust for that. But idk, I don't get paid to come up with the ideas obviously. This ######### is just annoying af lol. Yeet keys from the game and fix moris. That's all I'm saying.
Okay, edit: maybe make keys only usable for one person and maybe only after all gens are done? Again, I'm not the idea guy here. I don't care for keys but I know a lot of people do. I just want EZ moris gone.
Comments