Is just me, or do gens feel like they're getting done faster since blight released?
As the title says, to me it feels like they're popping left and right with very little able to be Done about it. No matter which killer I play, it still feels very fast paced.
Am I the only one feeling this?
Comments
Can’t say I’ve noticed this. I find my survivors are far too busy hunting Hexes when I’m using Blight with Blood Favour, Undying, and Ruin.
Play survivor. Feels like they never pop
Gen jockeys will be gen jockeys. Fr, DBD has the most stale and boring "objective" on the assymetrical market. The only fun for survivor is getting chased. Do you know why toxic players are so prevalent? Its because the main objective is awful
Might actually be a result of the Terror Radius audio bug. People are clinging to Gens longer because they don't hear the audio warning to make them leave out of fear.
has survivor ever feared the killer?🤣
Absolutely. When the Killer spends the post-game chat telling them how he's a Navy SEAL with over 300 confirmed kills and is his way to their house that very moment...
Scary stuff man, scary stuff.
hahaha thank you.😂🤣😅