Bugged Totem
Soooo...there's an unreachable totem in a pretty inconvenient spot on the Badham Preschool (Freddy's) Map and I just thought I would bring it to everyone's attention (if not known) since its a pretty bad bug when you're trying to do totems and literally can't. Its surrounded by several bushes with a tiny opening that no one can fit into. That's all. I also attached a picture as well. Can anyone let me know if this is happening on all platforms or if it's just on console (I play on ps4 so...yea)

Comments
We have a bug report section for issues that arise. Community members can vote these reports up if they are having the same issue. Please make sure to search for the issue first before making a new report.
You can find the bug section here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
For instructions on how to use the bug report section click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/kb/articles/149-how-to-report-a-bug