My Ideas to Rework Two Bad Perks
So... we have that Beast if Prey and Monstrous Shrine. It's a shame that they are in their current state, cuz their icon is cool and I think their main idea is not that bad. Well, here it goes my suggestions:
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Beast of Prey
Your lust for a kill is so intense that the Entity blesses you with even more blood desire.
After your bloodlust ends, you gain extra 18/24/30 seconds of your bloodlust. Beast of Prey has a cooldown of 60 seconds.
"Where did she go?"
____________________________________________________________________________________
Commentary:
The idea to make something related to bloodlust was not bad, but let's be real stealthy in the middle of the chase is not enough. Do you know that time that you lost sight of the survivors? That perk would activate and you would still have your bloodlust regardless. If you downed the survivor, the bloodlust would be still activated for more 15 seconds. Imagine a STBFL + Beast of Prey + NOED combo, it would be insane. I don't think it is OP since it's unviable to farm bloodlust and the cooldown is kind of big.
About it losing the blood points thing, there's a video made by Otz where he explains why this 50% more bloodpoints don't mean that much. Really not worth it. Besides, the perk would be already good and potentially really strong with those changes, more is not needed.
Quick note: If you had bloodlust tier 1, the perk will provide you 15 seconds of tier 1 bloodlust; if it was tier 2, the perk would provide you 15 seconds of tier 2 and so go on.
____________________________________________________________________________________
Monstrous Shire
Your fervent care of the Hooks has aroused The Entity's interest.
After hooking a survivor, gains a token. For each existing token when hooking or at the beginning of the endgame collapse, provide more 2/3/4% speed on the Entity progress. That includes hook progress and endgame collapse timer. When the endgame collapse starts, the perk cannot gain more tokens.
"Then you will know that there is no escape. When hanging in the depths, you face the dark one."
____________________________________________________________________________________
Commentary:
I don't think I need to use too many arguments on this one. With this rework, the perk would not be strong, it would be decent or good at most. I think we can agree that anything different will be good since that perk is an absolute joke
I think it would be a good addition to the game since we don't have many perks that pressure survivors to save people from the hook. With the pressure from the person on the hook along with the one from the endgame collapse, it would pressure survivors a lot more, especially in the endgame. It would still be a very niche perk, but a fun one at least.
Another good thing about it is that it encourages to go hooking on a mad lad rampage instead of boringly camping the basement, so that's cool.
Quick note: What I meant to say was that, on the first down of the game, the killer would have 0 tokens. Therefore, when it hooked the survivors with 0 tokens it would add a big nothing to the speed progress. On the second down, the killer would hook with one token gained from the previous down, so a 4% extra speed would be applied. Now on the third down, the killer would have 2 tokens and would apply 8% more speed and so on.
On the endgame collapse thing, it would work just like STBFL works when the obsession dies. Once the endgame collapse starts, the perks would deactivate and the number of tokens would be applied to the timer. If it had 4 tokens when the endgame collapse started, it would give a 16% extra speed, if it had 5 tokens, a 20% speed, and so on.
______________________________________________________________________________________
So if you had the patience to read my ideas, I would appreciate it if you said what you thought, even if it is to say that I am completely insane, and nothing I wrote made sense. I want to read critics and suggestions.
Also just to clarify, I do not think I am a top tier killer, I do not think that I am better than the devs. I am just an average player giving ideas.
Pls tell me what you guys think :3
Comments