I made a survivor head cosmetic tier list on tiermaker that I spent way too much time on

Every survivor head piece (minus 2 of Jane's Yellow tiers for being WAY TOO similar, only 1 is needed) in a convenient place to be tiered. Ash has his hands as a replacement for heads since they are the P3 cosmetic, and incase I ever wanted to do the pants and torso tier list (probably won't).

I spent more than a quarter of a day doing this, the downloading and naming was more tedious than can be imagined...


AceHeadCosmeticTierList.PNG

Also here is my ranking of the Ace heads because it'd be a shame of me doing all that to not even use it.



Edit:

Wanted to rank all 20 Ugly Christmas Sweaters? Well, I guess you can now, but why? Even includes the Legions', epic good yes yes.

If anyone else comes and sees, I also made an Ugly Christmas Sweater tier list.

Comments