plague mobility is clunky and she teleports
plague after she vomits she teleports, and her mobility is jolty and clunky. moving in directions and angles im not even moving in. Xbox one.
Tagged:
Pending
plague after she vomits she teleports, and her mobility is jolty and clunky. moving in directions and angles im not even moving in. Xbox one.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah. It is very hard to control her. I played her a about a week ago and noticed this. Then I played her yesterday and noticed it again. Then I played her again today and noticed it. She randomly teleports when using her vile purge or corrupt purge and lags every time when she misses a lunge.