Impossible to play as a killer this week. 7 bugs !!!! (Videos? I prefer to stop and test other games

Impossible to get a hook

https://youtu.be/B5Z7kd7vJf4

Killers l stuck a

https://youtu.be/X_QY4E573Qs

No hit in locker

https://youtu.be/w6HpX3-p-9I

4 strong pallets too close

https://youtu.be/KQHyDfNka2I

The window never looked

https://youtu.be/WqgKEyXvLbQ

No hit????

https://youtu.be/e0SmHTVqR-o

Impossible to see

save_5.png

save_6.png

Those are garbage. A lot of friends preferred to stop playing, I test other games

Comments

  • The window one is because you weren't in a chase. Windows only get blocked when a survivor vaults it 3 times in a chase.

  • I got stuck at a walkway opening at the middle Ormond building. The survivor ran straight thru it but I got stuck, for a sec I though another survivor was blocking me but there was no one there. I was stuck for several seconds and wiggled out. #########?

  • @Crowman said:

    The window one is because you weren't in a chase. Windows only get blocked when a survivor vaults it 3 times in a chase.

    Ok, can you explain me other bugs please?

  • @Crowman said:

    The window one is because you weren't in a chase. Windows only get blocked when a survivor vaults it 3 times in a chase.

    This is stupid honestly

    Windows should block for survivors even when out of chase just for the sole reason that it's so annoying when survivors are constantly fast vaulting windows and destroying your ears

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    • Window not blocked, you weren't in chase, she was vaulting and standing still, so not running... technically, according to DBD.
    • 4 strong pallets too close ? The first 2 are, the one after isn't, the one after is a strong pallet, but definitely can be mindgame-able, you were also chasing without any Hatchets on Huntress on Loops you can easily throw over.
    • Freddy on the reworked maps ? Yeah... On Yamaoka I can't see my own hand.
    • The no hit clip is ... very very odd... some collision boxes are truly wierd, that being one of them. Happens to me too.
    • No hit in locker, ever tried to plug the ethernet cable in your console? You're probably playing on Wifi. But, that also happens to me so it's just a classic DBD moment cucking you out of your kill. I have a clip of Otz when he went against an Oni and he got cucked 2 times out of a grab on hook, on 2 different survivors was funny and quite painful to watch. Latency plays a very big role here.
    • I was also stuck as killer... So nothing new there, seems to happen more on Billy for some reason. I got stuck in a tree and gen, and felt like I was lagging the whole game.
    • Impossible to hook, just hold the action button instead of mashing it or press it once. Holding it seems to fix the issue, at least for me.

    But yeah, at this point i'm kinda nitpicking, all of these are classic DBD moments, which is why I rarely play after a big patch or new chapter release.

    All of my friends that got me into DBD stopped playing due to many reasons. So, i'm the sole survivor.

    Titanfall 2 is a great game, got 50 hours in it already, fantastic campaign and multiplayer, PVE and PVP.

    Thanks man, i test this game