Trapper Buffs
Hello, I seen that the trapper haven't improved much after the buffs so I'll suggest something to improve him slightly, don't worry survivor mains... it's not much! 
Basically when a survivor is caught in a bear trap, they won't have the option to attempt to free themselves until after 10 seconds has passed. However to compensate for the survivors side, they will have a starting base chance of 50% per attempt to break free.
Additionally, increase the survivor's hitbox on bear traps and decrease the killer's hitbox on bear traps.
Basically when a survivor is caught in a bear trap, they won't have the option to attempt to free themselves until after 10 seconds has passed. However to compensate for the survivors side, they will have a starting base chance of 50% per attempt to break free.
Additionally, increase the survivor's hitbox on bear traps and decrease the killer's hitbox on bear traps.
Comments
Other than Myers I would say Trapper is the most balanced killer. Whilst his traps can sometimes be escaped pretty fast other times it has taken ages to get them off (usually when I am in them).
Personally I would like to see his traps be a little bit darker by default because they are brighter than my future without any addons.