High ping killers still get carried to oblivion by bad servers and hypocrisy keeps going

Comments

  • There's no reason to complain because it isn't your fault. I know that sounds like I'm one of them, but trust me I'm not.

    Yes, the servers are bad. We know. The Devs know. Brush those games off as unlucky and move on.

  • How do you know they have high ping? It's not like hits will ever look normal on the survivors end, after all.

    And what is the specific hypocrisy you are meaning?

  • A killer hit me from across the map, I died while he was carrying me on his shoulder and I even went under the map while dying. Everyone was lagging around. Killer said nothing was wrong with his internet and what happened was a fair kill.

  • @BabyDweetMain said:

    A killer hit me from across the map, I died while he was carrying me on his shoulder and I even went under the map while dying. Everyone was lagging around. Killer said nothing was wrong with his internet and what happened was a fair kill.

    Because he more than obviously lag switched. And he even lied about his pathetic need to cheat and pretends to play normally, pretty much every cheater or hacker does that. Btw, that's one big part of what I meant about the hypocrisy.

  • @BabyDweetMain said:

    A killer hit me from across the map, I died while he was carrying me on his shoulder and I even went under the map while dying. Everyone was lagging around. Killer said nothing was wrong with his internet and what happened was a fair kill.

    I've had weird moments like this as killer. Trust me, 99% of the time it's entirely unintentional.