Wow. I'm impressed.

Just wanted to share this story:

I was playing a Blight match with the new Undying/Ruin combo on Groaning Storehouse. About 2 minutes into the match I hear the sound of a totem breaking, and I notice my Ruin has been deactivated. Then I realize my Undying totem is still active. What the heck?

It takes me a few seconds to realize that they broke all 3 of the dull totems and then my Ruin. It had nowhere to transfer to. A minute or so after that they broke my Undying totem and that was that.

I still won the match, but they played like demons and managed to finish all the gens. I checked to see what they were using to find my totems: it was a single Small Game perk.

For the record, the team consisted of a PC SWF duo and 2 console players. Much respect to these guys.

Comments