Game freeze playing as Nurse on Ormond

Game freeze playing as Nurse on Ormond

I was playing as Nurse on Ormond in the corner of the map near a hill with a generator on the right side of the ramp. I had teleported twice (once to the top of the hill, then between the hill and the wall) and had just recovered from fatigue. I slightly moved towards the generator against the right side of the hill when the game froze. Task Manager stated Dead By Daylight was "Not Responding" so I ended the task. There were 4 survivors left, 3 on 1st hook, and 1 on death hook. I lost all BP for the match and received a negative pip.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Killer: Nurse - Grim Veil, Reaper Wedding Gown, BoneSaw
  • Perks: BBQ (3), Sloppy Butcher (3), Shadowborn (3), Discordance (1)
  • Add-ons: Fragile Wheeze, Dark Cincture
  • My Offering: None
  • Map: Ormond via Survivor offering.
  • Frequency: First time
  • PC - Windows 10 x64 - Steam

DOCUMENTS:

  • Log - See Attached
DeadByDaylight-backup-2020.09.13-04.01.17.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments