Glitch
So, three months ago I bought the freddy and quentin bundle which gave me both characters and I just check and it says I have to buy them which I already did so I was wondering if you all can fix this issue
So, three months ago I bought the freddy and quentin bundle which gave me both characters and I just check and it says I have to buy them which I already did so I was wondering if you all can fix this issue
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Try checking your game files (in Steam library: right click Dead by Daylight and you can find the option in the propertys or something)
if that doesn’t work maybe you need to delete the game and re-install completely.
if that also shouldn’t work, you gotta submit a ticket to the DbD team I guess?