Oni in 4.2.0 patch feels... weird (Edit: Also Billy too)
- Every time when I'm trying to absorb some blood orbs, it makes a lot longer than before ( it feels that you need exactly to aim orbs and it wasting a good amount of time)
- When I'm trying to flick my game sometimes hit a wall, random textures e.t.c. (before this patch I didn't have problems with that or it was a rare for me) and I don't think that the problem on my skill side... It feels that "rubberbanding" that a lot of ppl start to suffer with it (including me) slightly teleporting backwards and hit the object that you ran/slided it 0,2-1 second earlier.
Did you have a game with it in this patch or (maybe) someone had it before this patch? Or you haven't it?
Edit:
- As the Hillbilly, game can cancel destroy action by his chainsaw (In the moment when he should start to break the pallet with the chainsaw)
- And still it feels very well that he has some mini teleports backwards
Comments
Every killer is miserable to play right now. I'm trying to find someone who I enjoy playing but it's taking some time... maybe going through everyone a 4th time will do it....