Switch Wraith locker stuck bug

Wraith Locker stuck bug: Whenever I try and grab a survivor out of a locker as Wraith while cloaked I get stuck and can't get out of it unless I pick up a survivor.

Step 1: Boot up Dead by Daylight

Step 2: Play as Wraith in a public match

Step 3: Try to grab a survivor out of a locker before they come out slow

Step 4: Get stuck

Step 5: Get tbagged and lose

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

-Played as Wraith

-Ran Pop 3, Make your choice 3, Brutal 3, and Corrupt intervention 3

-Maps where bug happened, Crotus Prenn Asylum: Disturbed Ward and Autohaven Wreckers: Gas Heaven

-Bug happened every time I tried to grab a survivor from a locker while cloaked and they slow vaulted out, this happened twice and I figured out of you grab a downed survivor you can move again because I grabbed a claudette off a totem next to the locker I was stuck to.

Tagged: Pending

Comments