Alright, so i realise this idea is probably unrealistic and ridiculous, but hear me out

I think a dragon-like killer could theoretically work, I realise that it would take a lot of work to actually create (the animations alone would take a long time) but hear me out

While a large dragon like Smaug, Deathclaw, or Fatalis is absolutely out of the question, I think a smaller dragon could work, it would still be the tallest killer in the game by quite a margin but not so much that it couldn't work in indoor maps, just imagine seeing a 10 feet tall fire-breathing lizard with wings barreling at you while your working on a generator

since our dragon can't hold any weapons, why not just use it's claws? this can work in a first person perspective (having both front feet in the camera's view like Demogorgon's claws)

Now, lets talk power, I think the devs could do a combination of a ranged killer with a bit of map control, instead of vaulting windows for example, it breaks any windows it goes through that stay broken for 60 seconds or thereabout, pressing m2 could charge up a fireball attack much like a huntress hatchet or Demo's shred, or maybe the devs could also add a lunge attack by holding down LCTRL that instantly breaks any windows you happen to make contact with (it would really have to be either the fireball or lunge since having both would be seriously overkill)

as for lore, i'm thinking instead of just the boring "entity got bored and decided to yoink one out from another dimension" idea, maybe instead have it link to the Blight in some way, like he was working on a compound, tested it on a lizard he found in the realms, and it mutated into a giant beast that broke out and began running around in the realms, we know he experimented on the killers, so it wouldn't be that much of a stretch to believe he would also experiment on animals

as for design, if we are going for the "blight did a experiment" story, i'm thinking a 10-feet tall, long and thin lizard, with pale brown skin, mouth and wings dripping with Serum, orange eyes and a tag around it's tail for it's base look, with maybe different body colours for alternate costumes, like green and black

for the name, I'm thinking...The Experiment, referencing it's origin


I realise this maybe a idea of sheer lunacy, but I do think it could work


(if you're not going to make a full blown dragon killer, could you at least hook my Demodog up with a dragon cosmetic set? please? I've been wanting that for over a year now)

Comments

  • The problem is all killers must have the same hitboxes, and a dragon is rather big :/

    The closest thing to a dragon that we could get would be a reptilian. That would actually be very cool