6 days now and my support ticket has not been answered

Like title says I haven't been able to play dbd for a week now. Every email I've got I've gotten excited after getting a reply that said "we are reviewing your issue, please be patient."....thinking its gonna be behaviour...but no.


What is going on? Is there any way to get them on the phone?

Comments

  • Only 6 days? Hold my beer.

    My reports haven't seen yet 1 month and 15 days.

    PicsArt_09-12-08.08.35.png


  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/QIJR9MFBX1NE/image.png

    This was the answer to my report a while back. My issue was solved.

    They will investigate for you, they will search, they will try their best, and they will respond if need be. Your issue will be solved

    ----

    In your case, you haven't been able to play for a week you say. Good, then you're not the only person with the issue then. They will look into your problem and other's as well, since you're definitely not alone. How long they will take to fix this, it depends is all I can say, and it can also FALL ON YOU because they take long because you haven't properly responded or provided enough info and just said "well i cna't play for a wekk, can u please look into it" ? I'm sure you didn't respond like this but there are definitely people that did and probably caused even more confusion. Right now, they're trying to connect the dots and see where the problem lies.

    You ever tried to work in tech support as a side job or just work with people in general? They can be hell at times and the same thing applies here. One person tells you one, the other tells you something else, even though it's the same problem, it can drive a man absolutely nuts at times and confuse them even more.

    Not mentioning that if you got a response within a few days and they said "your problem is under review" then that CLEARLY means they are looking into it and there are others like you.

    TL;DR - You're probably not the only person with the same problem, they will compare your problem to others and try to connect the dots and try to come with a fix probably next hotfix which will happen this upcoming Tuesday.

    If you don't mind, what was the reason you can't play DBD anymore? If you'd like to share it with us.

    Ban for communication abuse. Trying to appeal it.

  • Perma. Thats why I just want to see if I can do something about it

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1618788#Comment_1618788

    At this point you're at their mercy.

    Good luck and hope it gets resolved.

    If you do manage to come back, hope you'll be reformed.

    Thanks. If I have to start all over then its karma. Just wish they would let me apologize