...so...terror radius...what?
Is anyone else having the issue that they aren't hearing the terror radius? I've been playing survivor all night, and I haven't heard the terror radius one {expletive} time all {expletive} time, and it's pissing me off.
Is anyone else having the issue that they aren't hearing the terror radius? I've been playing survivor all night, and I haven't heard the terror radius one {expletive} time all {expletive} time, and it's pissing me off.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes. Some killers are bugged currently. There's no heartbeat, only proximity music.
Yeah, there's no heartbeat on a lot of killers... And coincidentally, I've been going against them more than normal, especially with IF. Hmmm. I wonder whose a scumbag and whose a normal player of said killers and perk.