PC- Teleporting Back to the Hook

Steps

Step 1: Join a match (I only did public)

Step 2: Get hooked (The video shows Trapper, but I had this happen with Wraith and Doctor before)

Step 3: Get unhooked and start moving (Note: This is random) (Sprint Burst won't activate and you can't interact with gens)

Step 4: You will be placed back to the hook randomly or the killer can pick you up. (Sometimes it will take 20 sec or 5 sec to be teleported back)

Match Info

  • I was Quentin Smith
  • Perks- Inner Strength(3), Sprint Burst(3), Decisive Strike(3), Kindred(2)
  • Map- Gas Heaven

Video & Logs

https://youtu.be/hFd3nlD-LnY DeadByDaylight.log

Other Info

  • This problem was only happening in the last 24 hours and it happened 4 times.
  • It can happen in the same match again. (When getting hooked again)
  • Sometimes you can get far with the bug or only move a little bit before getting teleported back.
  • I can try to answer any question that I can, but I may not have the answer.


Tagged: Pending

Comments