Bug and Crash Issue
• Platform : Steam
• Description of the issue : I keep getting crash and disconnected while I am playing the game. I am using Feng Min and Nancy, in some new map and old map I keep getting crash, freeze, lag and disconnected. Before it update to new character and new map, i feel its fine and not got the crash or disconnected. But now I keep getting disconnected like always.
• Steps to reproduce (if possible)
• How often does this occur : like always, whenever i play one or two games, it crash and disconnected.
I attached the Dead By Daylight.log
please help me and fix it, it's really not comfortable and annoying, because I love this game so much.
DeadByDaylight.log
Comments
I have the same issue. Despite the game having better fps since the update, what you describe happens like every other game.
Apparently reinstalling the latest driver for my NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 resolved the issue of crashing. Unfortunately, with the new update the graphic card is pushed to its limits and struggles with overheat (even in game lobby).