Dead by Daylight unplayable after newest update. (Not the Windows 7 thing)
Usually when an update is released for a game and there's a couple bugs for the update ok fair, they'll probably just make it so you get stuck in a hill or have a survivor turn invisible, no, not this time. No matter what killer I play, no matter what map I play, I can't perform certain actions sometimes. I completely lost a kill as Oni because it wouldn't let me hook a Richard and so he wiggled out, not to mention I'm a purple rank and I went against a red rank SWF team that promptly tbagged me at the exit gate which didn't surprise me at all because survivor mains are little bitches that whine win they lose and are ######### when they win. This is t about that though. This is about how I lost chases because I couldn't kick pallets, downs because I couldn't use my power, and kills because I couldn't hook. I love this game so damn much but it currently has bugs so bad the killers become the BFG and can't do anything about it. BHVR, if you're reading this, please. Help. Us.
Comments